The mission of the Daniels Consulting Firm is to provide businesses and masters’ level business students with high quality consulting services and opportunities for real world growth.
To offer graduate level candidates real world experience in consulting while providing businesses with access to leading edge professionals.
- An opportunity to grow personally
- Develop applicable business skills
- Provide above and beyond service to our clients
- Maintain reputation for years to come
- Practical experience in real world settings that will actually impact the way the business operates
- Professional training and industry panels to improve the quality of work and expand professional networks
Any MBA or MS student attending the Daniels College of Business is eligible to become a member. The application to become a student consultant or project manager is a more selective process, but students of all years, backgrounds, and experience levels are encouraged to apply. Please see the students tab for more information.
We offer local Denver businesses a guarantee of fresh ideas, technical ability, ethical practice, and professionalism. DCF gathers the best minds from the state’s leading business school to form customized consulting teams with skill sets to meet a variety of project scopes. Please see the clients tab for more information.