What We Do
Daniels Consulting Firm (DCF) is a student-run and faculty-advised volunteer consulting firm at the Daniels College of Business, University of Denver. Members of DCF are MBA and MS students equipped to provide consulting services that will add value to an organization and help them navigate today’s challenging and continually evolving business environment.
We guarantee our clients fresh ideas, technical ability, ethical practice, and professionalism. DCF gathers the best minds from the state’s leading business school to form customized consulting teams with skill sets to meet a variety of project scopes, including:
– Marketing strategies: entrance, expansion, brand positioning, online presence
– Financial planning, CapEx analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and pro-forma builds
– Sustainability analysis and implementation
– Organizational efficiency analysis and business process improvement
– Supply chain optimization